JuNoWriMo and Kiwi Writers SoCNoC. Also tweeting word count updates using #JuNoWriMo and #SoCNoC hashtags.
Fractured Tales Series Word Count Grand Total: 88,403 words (June)
Sleep. Does wonders. Chugged along and got splendiferous results. This total can join the 75,416 words I wrote in April. Not too shabby. I’m also pleased that I was able to exceed the 6K in a day challenge twice this weekend.
I have updates for WRITE YOUR NOVEL THIS SUMMER every Friday. More on that below.
I have some solid material to continue with for JulNoWriMo, Camp NaNoWriMo, and possibly Savvy Authors Boot Camp that starts on Monday. Already giddy because I’m enjoying the scenes I’ve written lately, pleasantly surprised and complete with oohs and ahhs.
Already the non-conformist, I’ve read books outside of the list I posted last week. Here’s what I read this week:
I’ll continue reading non-fiction because it helps in my prep for next month’s writing challenges.
The third round of #ROW80 starts on July 1st. My goals are pretty straight forward for the next eighty days.
1) Continue to work on my Fractured Tales Series with all the WriMos and writing challenges I can find (see above).
2) Working simultaneously on BOOK ONE: HAMELIN and BOOK TWO: THE CURSE OF BRIAR ROSE.
3) Outline and plot BOOK THREE: AND THEN THERE WERE SEVEN.
4) There are some submission call-outs I’m considering with due dates on July 31st and August 31st. I’ll get those sorted.
5) Continue reading and blogging because I think all of this has helped me become a better writer.
6) Try to keep up with the supportive #ROW80 family and meet knew writing buddies on the blog hop.
7) Try super-duper hard not to edit as I write. That’s always been something that I need to work on (or not, as the case may be).
I’ll also be checking in with the #wipmadness community. To share my progress with WRITE YOUR NOVEL THIS SUMMER I started a new series of posts entitled FRIDAY FORAGE. Those posts are going to be fun.
Treadmilled my brains out only to follow it up with both TKT having fevers. I’m also considering Urban Rebounding. It was a long week so I finally had the chance to unwind and catch up with my word counts this weekend. Duolingo still waits in the wings, but I’ll get on that.
A busy June. Can’t wait for July. Good thing I won’t have to. 🙂